sabato 4 ottobre 2014

Cymarshall Law feat. Jordan Sokel - Planet Woman

La descrizione migliore per questa nuova traccia prodotta dal suo frequente collaboratore Mr. Joeker l'ha fornita Cymarshall Law medesimo, quindi la riportiamo così come l'abbiamo letta, in attesa del suo nuovo lavoro "Cyography".

"So I made this song because... well I made it for my daughter, but as I was writing it realized I made it for my sister, and as I kept writing realized I made it for all Women. A lot of times women are seen in a bad light in the media, whether music or television I see a lot of negative female images, nothing that I would like my daughter to see and possibly be influenced by. I see strong women everyday bussing their asses to fight for an equal place in todays world. This is my song to say I see you all, I acknowledge you strong, intelligent women... so I made this for you... because I don't think that you are told enough. I hope you like it. Listen, Download, Share and Enjoy."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento